MSRP starting at: $34,990 (USD)
- Max Trailering:
910lb.ft. of torque
At Davis Chevrolet we offer the finest selection of new Sierra 3500HD in the Calgary area. As a family managed business, we can assure you that you will not only receive a beautiful product, but have a fantastic purchasing experience. Talk with one of our representatives today and learn why GMC shoppers from Calgary come to Claresholm for our Davis shopping experience.
2017 Model Overview
LONG HAUL COMFORT
- Triple door seals that help block outside noise
- Aerodynamic exterior mirrors that help reduce wind noise
- Hydraulic body and engine mounts help reduce vibration
- Available large center console with space for hanging file folders, and laptops
- Available 110V power outlet
- Available locking underseat storage on SLE models with bench seating
- Available wireless charging pad4
Nearly two-thirds of the Sierra cab structure is made from high-strength steels. It’s a fortress of strength that contributes to the Sierra’s quiet cabin. We also use high-strength steel in our fully-boxed frame rails and major frame cross-members.
• Hood scoop (induction system) on the Duramax-equipped models provides cooler airflow and contributes to the increased horsepower rating of the engine
• Projector-beam headlamps with HID bulbs
• LED signature front lighting
CONTROL• Available Duramax Diesel power and integrated trailering technologies give you the confidence to control heavy loads. • Stabilitrak with Hill Start Assist, Trailer Sway Control and Traction Control • Available Digital Steering Assist which adapts steering input requirements to the situation
VISION• Available Accessory Trailering Camera System • Available Rear Vision Camera • Available Front and Rear Park Assist
CAPABILITY• Maximum Gooseneck/Fifth wheel trailering capacity of 23,300 lbs2 and maximum payload of 7,153lbs3 • Available Gooseneck/Fifth Wheel Prep Package.
• Available IntelliLink with 8" color-touch screen5
• Access to phone, maps, and weather
• Bluetooth® connectivity6
• Download select in-vehicle apps via Shop
- Available Bose® Premium Speaker System
- Available HD radio
DURAMAX DIESEL 6.6L V8 TURBO
The advanced DURAMAX diesel in the Sierra 3500HD delivers 397 hp and 765 lb-ft of torque, making it the most powerful Sierra ever. The DURAMAX diesel engine has a strong reputation and a proven track record, with nearly 1.4 million sold since 2000. Paired with the sophisticated Allison® 1000 Series transmission with overdrive, this available powertrain also offers a maximum highway range of up to 680 miles on a single fill-up.
DURALIFE™ BRAKE ROTORS
This ferritic nitrocarburizing technology is a GM-exclusive patented process that hardens and strengthens brakes. Duralife® protects against corrosion and can double the life of the brakes compared to conventional rotors.
ALLISON 1000 SERIES TRANSMISSION
The enhanced Allison 1000 is strengthened to handle the higher torque capability of the 6.6L DURAMAX engine, while also helping improve fuel economy and provide seamless assistance with the exhaust brake system.
DIRECT INJECTION TECHNOLOGY
For fast starts in cold Alberta winters, quiet operation and maximum efficiency, the direct injection system helps Sierra HD with the available DURAMAX diesel engine start in as little as 3 seconds at -40ºF. It operates at nearly 30,000 psi to turn heavy diesel fuel into a fine mist, delivering low emissions and great power.
Sierra 3500HD delivers a smooth ride with a fully independent coil-over-shock front suspension and 3”-wide multistage rear leaf springs, which engage progressively as the load in the bed or the hitch increases.
VARIABLE VALVE TIMING
From strong, steady power to bold acceleration on the highway, the 6.0L V8 with Variable Valve Timing (VVT) is up to any task by:
- Delivering power when needed and efficiency when less power is called for
- Monitoring and opening and closing valves for near-peak levels of torque across the entire range of engine speeds
EATON AUTOMATIC LOCKING REAR DIFFERENTIAL
No other competitor in its class offers a standard fully automatic locking rear differential for on- or off-road use.
- Delivers added traction in driving and wheel-slip situations
- Senses a difference in speed between left and right rear wheels, and then locks to turn both wheels in unison
DRIVER CONTROL TECHNOLOGY
Stay confidently in command of your truck and whatever you may be hauling or trailering.
- Available Hill Descent Control allows for a controlled descent in rough terrain without use of the brake pedal
- StabiliTrak intelligently manages braking and throttle to help keep the vehicle on its intended path
- Automatic Locking Rear Differential delivers increased traction
- Driver Shift Control lets you shift gears up and down with the tap of the shift selector