Last Updated: August 9, 2017
Are you looking for an opportunity with a Best Employer in Canada where you can showcase your exceptional customer service skills? Look no further, apply now to Davis Claresholm!!
The Davis Difference
Davis Chevrolet Claresholm is part of Alberta’s premiere dealer group, with 10 locations throughout Alberta. Here are a few of the many reasons you will love working with us:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Full company benefits, matching group RRSP’s and paid vacations
- Family-owned group of dealerships that have excellent reputations and strive to make a positive impact in their respective communities
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Group wide employee pricing program
- Recognized as a Best Employer in Canada for 5 years running!
Davis Chevrolet GMC Buick in Claresholm is seeking a full-time Service Advisor who lives in Claresholm or within commuting distance of Claresholm. In addition to exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills, the ideal candidate we are seeking to join our busy service team has the following attributes:
- Strong communication and time-management skills
- Basic mechanical knowledge and sales experience
- High level of accountability and dependability
- Team player with a positive, “make it happen” attitude
- Previous service advisor or dealership experience would be an asset.
As the dealership’s first point of contact in the service area, you are responsible for creating great first impressions and guiding our customers through their vehicle repair and maintenance process. You will:
- Listen to customer’s description of symptoms to gather information on the nature of their vehicle’s mechanical problem
- Create work orders describing customer concerns to help technicians diagnose what repairs are needed
- Maintains customer rapport by explaining estimates and expected return of vehicle; obtaining customer’s approval of estimates; obtaining and providing contact telephone numbers and emails; answering questions and concerns as well as providing regular updates on the status of the repair.
- Provide accurate quotes to customers and follow their repair orders throughout the day to keep them informed of their vehicle status
- Utilize our database management system to track and follow up customers for future recommended repairs or maintenance
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity and joining our Claresholm team, send us your resume by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting “Service Advisor – 2017-10-4”.
We do thank all applicants in advance, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To view all the exciting career opportunities within Alberta at the Davis Automotive Group please visit our website at www.davisautogroup.ca
Job Reference #: 2017-10-4
Please visit the Town of Claresholm website for more information on this amazing town: www.townofclaresholm.com
Hours of Operation
- Service & Parts
Monday - Friday
8:00am - 6:00pm
9:00am - 4:00pm
Service & Parts
Service & Parts
Monday - Friday
8:00am - 5:00pm
9:00am - 1:00pm